Friday, June 25, 2010

The Girls and their "pretties"

While we were in San Diego I decided to take the girls to get their ears pierced. Misty, Mary & Grammi Dee came with us to help. I don't have any pictures since I was holding the girls, we did get it on video, but it is a whole lot going on at that time.

They both look so cute though and did so good! They haven't touched them and they let me clean them with no problems. I was always afraid to it so that is why it took me so long. I am so glad I finally did it though because my little Hannah was so afraid to do it. We have been begging Kevin to let us do it for years and when he finally said YES she was scared! Glad I did theirs before they could be scared!

These are the best pictures I could get of the girls with their "pretties"....

1 comment:

  1. Awww such big girls now! The earrings look good! And I can't believe they weren't scared!

    ReplyDelete