Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter 2012!

The Easter Bunny came and left some fun treats today! I love Holidays and doing fun things for my kids. They light my life up and I enjoy being their mom so much! Taylor is my girly girl and loves all the pink princess stuff where Colbie LOVES LOVES LOVES Toy Story! She is my boy, but also loves being a girly girl too! They are the best and I just adore them!

We had a hunt to find the baskets with 8 clues around the house leaving them in the spare/computer room.

Love being silly!

I love their dresses this year! They are so much fun to pick out. All dressed up and ready for church. Since we couldn't go down south this year, our dear friends Kelly & Randy invited us to their family Easter and what a fun Easter it is! We went last year and it is such a treat! They throw a HUGE Easter Egg Hunt with special goodie baskets for all the kids. We had a blast!

Such a fun year! We missed our family, but the girls and I are headed down this next week for some time with them. Happy Easter from our family to yours! HE IS RISEN! What a blessing it is that Jesus died for us!






No comments:

Post a Comment