Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February fun!

Taylor, Colbie and I went to our friend Kelly's house last week so the kids could go to the park, well it was rainy and cold so we stayed in. All the kids had fun anyway.....this is Keaton and Colbie on his motorcycle...haha already wanting to ride:)

We have been busy the past few weeks. Justin and I started working out a little over a month ago with P90X. WOW! It is intense, but we both feel great! I am hoping to loose this baby weight that I gained with both girls!

I have had a lot of Cookie Lee shows keeping me busy. 4 last month and then already one this month. I have 2 more this week and a few more later in the month. I love my business and I am so thankful I can stay home with the girls and make some money in the evening. My show last Saturday was a $900 show YEP! I never made that in a week let alone a night!!

I found out that I have to have my gall bladder removed on the 17th of this month, not looking forward to that, but what can I do. How do they expect me to handle two kids after that...WHEW! God sure is testing me!
Colbie is standing and getting into everything. Poor girl fell and got her first black eye as you can see in the pictures above. She is such a tough cookie though!

I decided to take the girls to the park in town because it was such a beautiful day! Colbie loved the swing while Taylor ran and played.

Taylor starts preschool tomorrow and she is so excited! We missed her dance classes last month so she is making them up this month on top of her regular classes. So we go to school 2 days a week and dance 2 days a week. Someone is going to be having some fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment