Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day began at 5am when Justin and I woke up to go to the hospital for my surgery. I was there by 6am and in surgery by 8am (the doctor was late of course, it was supposed to be 7:30am). I was a hysterical mess and cried before they even put my IV in, the nurse got the doctor to give me something to "calm" me down before I was put under anesthesia. I cried as soon as they transferred me onto the operating table. Anyway, it was a rough start to my day, BUT I had some amazing nurses, an amazing husband and mother:) Without them I would have been way worse off.
Funny thing I kept telling Justin I NEED a picture of the girls in their outfits. I had them set out for my mom the week before..haha I am a freak! They were adorable when I got home...so I finally got my pictures taken. Aren't they so cute?? My brother and Laine were at my house helping my mom with the girls and after I took many naps my friend Channone and Kelly came and brought us dinner (thanks girls) they are way too good to me!

Thanks for all the prayers and help!! I am recovering pretty quickly so that is nice. I guess my c-sections made this a piece of cake! I mean it, for me this is nothing compared to the pain you go through with a c-section. My mom is awesome and is helping until Saturday morning and then Justin will be home to help me the rest of the time. That is one St. Patty's day I will never forget!!

No comments:

Post a Comment