Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Day

The girl's left goodies out for Santa and in return Santa left goodies out for the girl's......they were so excited to run out and see all that Santa left for them. I always remember when I was a kid and loved to run out Christmas morning. My favorite thing was stockings...I still love opening my stockings!! All the girls got bikes from Santa...they loved them. Taylor still needs a little help peddling, but she will get the hang of it. And now that we are home we can practice.




And the girls got their pillow pets. Taylor has been asking for a pillow pet for months and was so disappointed when she didn't get one for her birthday. See how happy she is, she loves it!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Kelley family!! Better late then never, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment