Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family time....

So we ended up spending about a month at my mom's before Christmas and for New Year's. We had fun, but I know that we are all glad to be home. Colbie and Taylor enjoyed playing with her Auntie Hannah and her friend Nicole. They played Cowgirl's and then we made some gingerbread houses. We got to spend some quality time with little Charlie too. What a sweet baby girl she is. A happy girl. The time was much needed with family as we are dealing with some tough issues these days....I am so thankful to have such an amazing family!!!












1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Colbie is getting so big!!! I feel like I haven't seen the girls in forever! And Charlie looks just like Chad! Too cute! Glad you guys are back home and getting normal again.

    ReplyDelete