Sunday, January 3, 2010

Arts & Crafts






Today we had an arts & crafts day. Taylor made Maracas and then a Valentine Love Tree. She had a lot of fun doing it. Colbie spent some time in her jumper watching us make our crafts. We are going to take the girls to the snow tomorrow and look forward to it as Taylor has never been.

We have been working on a schedule for bed times for the girls so that we can get more sleep. Who would have thought by putting them to bed EARLIER then they would sleep better? hmmm...it works! Colbie now goes to bed at 6:30pm and Taylor we shoot for 8:00pm. They take better naps and overall sleep better. To all those moms out there go buy the book Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. It works!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I will definitely have to check out the book you recommended!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about if I just send my kids over to your house every night and I will carry them home once they are down??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny Leslie....sure bring them over I will see what I can do:) haha!!!

    ReplyDelete