Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I realized that I have been going on and on about Taylor and haven't mentioned the fun things that Miss Colbie has been up to. She loves the jumper, boy does she love that jumper:) I love it too because it gives me some time where I don't have to hold her or chase her around. She is all over the place these days. She crawls all around and always wants to be in her sister's room. Taylor get's upset and shuts the door.
Colbie is the happiest little girl around. She doesn't fuss unless she is tired or hungry really. Most of the time that is the only time she gets mad.
Here she is crawling around the house. She also is talking a lot too. Babbles on and on. Too cute!! She sits in her big girl high chair now which makes it easier when we feed her and she is also in her big girl chair for the bath. She sits up all by herself now too. Getting so big so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment