Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is Taylor on the drive home from San Diego...too funny!
Colbie and Nana:)
Camp Cookie with Gail. Amazing new line of jewelry from Cookie lee. The girls stayed with Nana and Papa while I was gone in Irvine.
I got to stay in a gorgeous room with a king size bed all to myself. I enjoyed the time alone at night, but was ready to see my girls by the 2nd day.
This was the first time I have left Colbie overnight (besides her surgery). She did great without me, but woke Nana up a few times throughout the night. Sorry Nana. Taylor had a blast with her Auntie Hannah too. Colbie brought home a cold with her that we are trying to get rid of. The girls had to get shots on Monday. Poor Taylor had to get a shot that was somehow missed from before and she cried and cried. Colbie got her 2nd booster to the flu shot and make just a squeak while Taylor was still crying. Tough little cookie she is. Then Tay got her lollipop and was happy, although she is still wanting a band-aid everyday for her "owie".

We made it up to her by taking her to a new dance class here in Kingsburg. This class lets her wear her "tapping shoes" and ballet shoes. She was so excited to tap and didn't want to take the shoes off. I didn't take a picture so I will have to update you next week with that. The best part is it is on Monday nights so her daddy gets to watch her too.

Today Taylor had a little arts & crafts day and made some binoculars for her and daddy:)


















































2 comments:

  1. Glad Taylor liked her new class. What time on Monday? We are there at 6pm. A couple nights alone with a king size bed...sounds like a dream come true!! If it's not the kids it's the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know it!! Her class is at 5:00 on Mondays. I always look for you, but never see you.

    ReplyDelete