Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year


We would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I am new to blogging, but excited to start trying. I am looking forward to the New Year as this past year was a rough one. We stayed home for New Year's Eve and enjoyed time as a family. Yesterday our good friend Paul Kerr came up to visit and helped Justin and I take down the decorations from Christmas. We got a lot of cleaning done that was much needed. Justin went back to work today after having time off for the Holidays. I enjoy him being home and helping me with the girls, but one of us has to work. :) Justin is working at Visalia Harley Davidson as a technician. I am staying home with the girls and doing Cookie Lee shows as often as possible in the evenings. I have Camp Cookie this weekend for training and I am very excited to go learn. My mom is going to watch the girls while I go for Thursday through Saturday. It will be a nice get away for me:) For Christmas my mom got us a Flip Video recorder. It is amazing!! It is the size of a phone and takes videos. We have been having a lot of fun taking video clips of the girls. Well, thank you for reading my first blog:) Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job & beautiful photos!!!!
    Welcome to blogging. I think it's fun and a great way to share your family stuff with family far away!!!
    Love you
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited you decided to start blogging! This reminds me that I need to get with it on ours!

    ReplyDelete