Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thursday we had more arts & crafts day. We painted a birdhouse and did some heart paintings. Taylor loves her crafts. Colbie likes to watch from her bouncy:)


The past couple of days have been raining (which I LOVE) so I have gotten some major organizing done. I took all my shoes and piled them in the middle of the closet and cleaned everything out and vacuumed it all. Then I got rid of shoes and clothes that I don't need...feels so good. I went through all of my Cookie Lee stuff that is now in my closet since we don't have a spare room. I went through all of Taylor's toys while she was at Home Depot with her daddy, so I got rid of some of her stuff too. So far she doesn't even know. The kid has WAY TOO much JUNK!! I just don't have the heart to get rid of stuff, but it is out of hand. I also went though all of Colbie's clothes and closet. I am tagging the clothes I am not keeping for the Just Between Friends sale so I am ahead of the game.


Awww clean...love it!
We took Taylor to her dance class, she was so cute in her tap shoes and was so excited to go. We get there and she is peeking through the glass window and dancing around in her tap shoes as we wait to go in. The teachers open the door and say they can come in and Taylor refuses! Oh my goodness we just started and spent the money on the class and shoes and she won't go in. She was fine last week...ughhh! So we are hoping it was just a one time deal. We will see next week.

Taylor got a gift certificate to Build a Bear for her birthday (thanks Kelly, Randy & Keaton) so Friday we went with our friends Allison, Tyler & Carson. The kids had so much fun! Taylor picked out a pink tie dye bear, a pink princess shirt for her and named her Dancer.
They got to stuff them, give them baths, get them dressed and print birth certificates for them. What a neat place. She loves her bear and sleeps with her every night.

Taylor and Tyler her little buddy holding hands. They are so cute!!







No comments:

Post a Comment